Happy Mother's Day

seppia

One of the things I'm grateful for in my life is the blessing of motherhood. There's nothing I could wish for more than love of my daughters and the little "belly kicker" we are expecting to see in August.
And when my little princess said, "I adore your belly, I'd be kicking you, too" I couldn't help but laugh because what she actually wanted to say is that she'd love to be there, inside, kicking me like her brother's doing, feeling that is the closest connection one can have with one's mother.

Wish you lots of love and Happy Mother's Day to all of you!





Comments

  1. Uživaj s svojim najmilijima i uživaj još dok su ovako mali jer moji se već veliki i ja im ne trebam toliko više.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasno Dajana, uživajte svi zajedno i Sretan ti Majčin Dan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing photo! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una foto tenerissima!!!
    P.S ti ho mandato una mail,spero tu l'abbia ricevuta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That certainly is a picture to treasure. August is a good month, that is when my twin boys (ha, ha they are now 37) were born. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, Welcome to my blog. I love hearing your feedback, so don't hesitate to say what you think, or ask any question, I'd be glad to help.

Benvenuti! Mi fa piacere che vi siete fermati qui. Se vi va, lasciatemi un commento, una domanda, o altro, li leggerò con piacere.

Hvala vam na posjeti. Volim pročitati vaše mišljenje, stoga je svaki dobronamjeran komentar dobro došao kao i pitanja i nedoumice. Trudit ću se odgovoriti svima.

Popular Posts