You can get a pair of pink glasses or make some macarons

Macarons
Time and I are just not good friends.
If I find time to cook or bake and plus enough time to take a picture or two, then I'm sure I won't have enough time to update my blog as well.
I have so many recipes half written that I can't decide anymore where to start from.
And the change of season has "enriched" us with a handful of some stomach virus, so both my girls fell ill, and getting up at night to clean the mess is not the most pleasant job in the world.

Macarons
Yellow macarons with White chocolate and citrus ganache

Well, instead of buying a pair pink glasses to see the world in brighter colours, I decided to bake a batch of colourful macarons to cheer them and myself up.
Forgive me for not bringing the recipe today, hopefully I will when the emergency has calmed down, I just wanted to share a few photos today.

Macarons
Macarons with Dark chocolate ganache

Considering this is my first time ever making macarons, I can say I'm beyond happy and satisfied. Can't wait to explore new possibilities and varieties.

Macarons
Orange macarons with Caramel sauce

Macarons
Pink macarons with White chocolate and strawberry ganache

Macarons
Have a nice day  ^__^

Comments

  1. Mi dispiace che le piccole non stiano bene, spero che si rimettano presto. Mi sa che purtroppo il tempo non sia amico di nessuno...pero' questi macarons tirao sicuramente su di morale. Sono carinissimi cosi' tutti colorati, molto eleganti e raffinati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dajana , macarons su ti prekrasni, oduševljena sam ! Divno su ti ispali, boje su jako lijepe i kombinacije odlične !!
    Žao mi je zbog muka koje su vas snašle zadnjih dana, ovo sa nedostatkom vremena mi je jasno, uvijek nedostaje još koji sat u danu. A što se tiče odluke oko ružičastih naočala ili macaronsa, ...., podržavam macarons ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che bello rileggerti tesoro, Mi spiace solo che questo cambio di stagione sia stato accompagnato da fastidiosi virus. Speroc he adesso tu e le tue bimbe stiate meglio. Sono fantastici questi macarons multicolor. Certo che se riuscissi anche ad addentarne uno, sarebbe pure meglio :D! Un baciotto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - they look like they turned out REALLY well!
    Hope you and your family feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. prekrasni su i nadam se da ste ozdravili! jedva čekam recept :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadam se da ću se jednog dana i ja usuditi praviti macaronse :) Nadam se da ste bolje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Čestitam ti! Predivni su, a fotke govore više od reči tako da sam zadivljena:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are a macaron master. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joj baš mi je žao što su cure bolesne i nadam se da će se ubrzo oporaviti.

    Macarani su ti ispali savršeno još kad kažeš da si ih radila prvi put zbilja im ne mogu naći zamjerku. Svaka čast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Davvero era la prima volta che facevi i macarons? Ti sono venuti perfetti, non è una cosa da tutti! Bravissima!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ma che brava!!! ti son venuti perfetti e chissà che delizia per il palato oltre che per gli occhi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Avevo lasciato un commento..cmq ti facevo i complimenti perchè son perfetti, stupendi davvero!
    un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, Welcome to my blog. I love hearing your feedback, so don't hesitate to say what you think, or ask any question, I'd be glad to help.

Benvenuti! Mi fa piacere che vi siete fermati qui. Se vi va, lasciatemi un commento, una domanda, o altro, li leggerò con piacere.

Hvala vam na posjeti. Volim pročitati vaše mišljenje, stoga je svaki dobronamjeran komentar dobro došao kao i pitanja i nedoumice. Trudit ću se odgovoriti svima.

Popular Posts