Kinder for little and "big" children





I think there isn’t a single Ferrero product that I don’t like. I even learned to like Pocket Coffee and I hated it at first. I found this simple and delicious recipe for cupcakes on another blog, and I soon had a smile on my face, despite a rainy day. I had these two huge Easter chocolate eggs (Kinder Ferrero) lying around, since my kids, for some strange reason are eating MY dark chocolate egg. I changed the recipe very little – I added less sugar since I had only sweetened yogurt, and I used the chocolate from Kinder Easter Chocolate Egg instead of the chocolate bars. When I finished the cupcakes, I had a feeling something was missing so I decided to melt some more Kinder chocolate and pour it over the cupcakes – that was the perfect touch. I already know what I’m adding next time I make these!!! Can you guess?
And, finally, when I asked Francesca if they were good I got this answer.


They are simple, delicious, soft and moist, quick and easy to make – even a non-experienced baker would make these without trouble. Trust me.


KINDER CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Ingredients:
250 g flour
100 g sugar
70 g butter
250 g yogurt
1 package of baking powder (4 teaspoons)
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 + 100 g Kinder Ferrero chocolate

Mix softened butter with sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl. These little hands you see in the picture are not mine!!!
Add eggs and mix well again.

Add flour sifted together with baking powder. Look how concentrated she is...

And in the end, add yogurt…

and 100 g of chopped chocolate.

Fill the paper cups to 2/3 and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 20 minutes.



Melt the rest of chocolate and pour over cooled cupcakes.



Enjoy.


MUFFIN CON CIOCCOLATO KINDER


È una ricetta semplicissima ma cosi buona che nessuno possa resistere (beh, tranne Gaetano, forse).

Ho “rubato” la ricetta (ammetto, sono colpevole), mi è piaciuta tantissimo e volevo non solo condividerla, ma anche invitarvi a visitare il sito dove l’ho trovata perché ci sono tante altre cose buone. Qui potete trovare la
ricetta originale, e questa è la mia, con piccolissimi cambiamenti:

Ingredienti: (per circa 18 muffin se usate i pirottini di carta)

250g farina
100 g zucchero
70 g burro
250 g di yogurt (ho usato lo yogurt bianco dolce)
1 bustina di lievito per i dolci
2 uova
1 fialetta di essenza di vaniglia
100 g di cioccolato (si consiglia il cioccolato Kinder ) + 100 g per decorare

In una terrina lavorate il burro ammorbidito con lo zucchero e vaniglia. Aggiungete le uova e mescolate il tutto. Unite la farina setacciata con il lievito. Aggiungete lo yogurt. Mescolate ed aggiungete il cioccolato spezzettato. Amalgamate il tutto e versate nei pirottini di carta o nei stampi per i muffin riempendoli per 2/3.
Cuocete i cupcakes nel forno preriscaldato a 180° per circa 20 minuti. Fatte comunque la prova dello stuzzicadenti (deve uscire asciutto). Lasciateli raffreddare.
Spezzettate altri 100 g di cioccolato e fatelo sciogliere a fuoco basso. Decorate i cupcake.

MUFFINI S ČOKOLADOM KINDER


Sastojci: (za otprilike 18 kolačića)

250 g brašna
100 g šećera
70 g maslaca
250 g jogurta
1 prašak za pecivo
1 vanilin šećer
100 g čokolade Kinder (ili slične) + 100 g za ukras

Miješajte omekšali maslac sa šećerom i vanilin šećerom. Dodajte jaja i dobro umutite. Dodajte brašno prosijano s praškom za pecivo, a potom i jogurt. Na kraju dodajte čokoladu iskidanu na komadiće.
Napunite papirne čašice za kolače do 2/3 i pecite u pećnici zagrijanoj na 180°C otprilike 20 minuta. Provjerite čačkalicom (kad ubodete u sredinu, čačkalica mora izaći suha).
Na pari otopite ostatak čokolade Kinder i ukrasite ispečene i ohlađene kolačiće.

Comments

  1. Mmmmmm, cupcakes. Those look great, love the melted chocolate on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy treat! They look so scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little kitchen helper, what a cutie! Oh, and the cupcakes look fantastic of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little chef is so darn cute. The recipe sounds like something my husband would love, he is a real chocolate lover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, Welcome to my blog. I love hearing your feedback, so don't hesitate to say what you think, or ask any question, I'd be glad to help.

Benvenuti! Mi fa piacere che vi siete fermati qui. Se vi va, lasciatemi un commento, una domanda, o altro, li leggerò con piacere.

Hvala vam na posjeti. Volim pročitati vaše mišljenje, stoga je svaki dobronamjeran komentar dobro došao kao i pitanja i nedoumice. Trudit ću se odgovoriti svima.

Popular Posts